Zoo Atlanta
Last month the Girls and I decided to take a little field trip with Addie, Aunt Davina and some friends to Zoo Atlanta.....surprisingly enough the zoo keepers didn't keep a one of us!!
We went during Spring Break, so the zoo was a little crowded, but everyone had a great time. As I was walking around the zoo pushing my mac daddy of a double stroller I couldn't help but think of how much Spring Breaks have changed for me since my much younger days!!!! I just hope and pray that Bonnie Kay and Molly Margaret will still be content going to the zoo during Spring Break with their Mommy when they are seventeen!!!
This was Bonnie Kay and Molly Margaret's first trip to the zoo. They seemed to enjoy it and we can't wait to go back!What a family!!

Check out this nest full of little Peeps!

There just wasn't a monkey, lion or tiger big enough for the 3 of us, so we opted for this beautiful peacock!

Addie and her bestest friend TJ!
These two better be content going to the zoo with their moms for Spring Break when they are seventeen as well!!

McKinley and Baby Kate had fun climbing on this giraffe!

Everyone was exhausted by the end of the day. Bonnie Kay and Aunt Davina took a bottle break!


1 Comments:
Those little girls are just beautiful! I can not tell you how many times I check your blog to get the latest update! Keep up the posts! Lots of love, amy
Post a Comment
<< Home