The Kanner's

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

On March 7th we celebrated Bonnie Kay and Molly Margaret's very First Birthday!

It's hard to believe that their first year went by so quickly. It seems like just yesterday I was holding them in the hospital for the very first time.

It's truly been a wonderful year and I can't tell you the joy that these two little angels have brought to our family. Watching them grow, learn and discover the world around them has been so amazing! I have also learned a great deal from the Girls as well and I can't imagine my life without them in it. Their funny little smiles and giggles, as well as the occasional screaming and crying can brighten any day and make everything seem so worthwhile!

Our little Birthday Girls!




Bonnie Kay loved the idea of getting her picture made with cake!


Molly Margaret on the other hand wasn't so sure, she tested it out by sticking her toe in it rather than her fingers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home