The Kanner's

Friday, April 04, 2008

Winter Wonderland

Well, maybe not a winter wonderland, but at least a few snowflakes!!

On Wednesday, January 16th Bonnie Kay and Molly Margaret experienced their very first snowfall!
I had Baby Kate that day and she actually realized it was snowing before I did. She was over by the window jabbering and pointing outside. It took me a minute to realize what she was pointing at and trying to tell me. This was also Kate's first snowfall so I'm not certain that she knew herself, she just knew that something we don't see very often in Georgia was happening outside!
I quickly put on her coat and hat and got the girls bundled up and we went outside for a photo op while we had the chance!

If you look close...real close...real real close you can see the snowflakes falling







Scott made it home just in time, because after a short while the beautiful flakes turned to sleet. We did have a pretty white dusting, but unfortunately it didn't stick around very long!

Bonnie Kay and her Daddy

Mommy and Molly Margaret

Yes, these would be Bonnie Kay and Molly Margaret's very first snowballs from their very first snow! We have them in our freezer!


Little did we know that the following Saturday more snow was going to blanket the area, just in time for the baby shower that we were hosting for our friend Andrea! Andrea insisted that we go on with the shower, so that's what we did! We had a great time and enjoyed the snowy background, delicious food and adorable baby gifts. Personally, I couldn't think of anything better to be snowed in with than a tray full
petit fours and good friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home