Move Over Dallas Cowgirls....
Addie cheered this year for the very first time for Upward Basketball. She did a great job and loved every minute of it!! All of the girls on Addie's squad were adorable and made the games very entertaining to say the least! All I can say is that the Dallas Cowgirls better watch out, give Addie a set of pompoms and a megaphone and they've got some real competition on their hands!
The girls with Addie after her first game.

Waiting patiently for the next cheer
What's wrong with this picture....
Addie thought the uniforms would look better with a hat!!
She's got spirit!!

1 Comments:
How precious were those pictures! Addie looked adorable! I know she did a great job! All I have to say is that you'd better watch out as well-it won't be too long before that will be Molly Margaret and Bonnie Kay in those short skirts!! We miss you guys and hope to see you soon!
Love,
Todd, Amber, Carter, Jackson and Cooper
Post a Comment
<< Home