The Kanner's

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Being 1 Is So Much Fun!

Here are a few photos from Bonnie Kay and Molly Margaret's actual birthday. It was a great day! We had dinner, cake and gifts at home and we had their big birthday party the following day.



Good Morning Birthday Girls! Hope you're rested and ready to party!!



Oh...for me?? You shouldn't have!


Molly Margaret just doesn't know what she'll do with all of these gifts??!!


Bonnie Kay just can't wait to get in to them!
































Aunt Becky even stopped by to wish the Girls a Happy Birthday!















After dinner with Uncle Danny, Aunt Davina and Addie and after opening a few gifts and a visit from Aunt Becky it was finally time for cake!

I made the Girls their very first birthday cakes....from scratch I might add! They were white cakes with homemade butter cream icing. They may not of been the prettiest things, but they were made with love by their Mommy! Not to worry, we let the professionals handle the cake for their actual birthday party!






















Bonnie Kay just can't wait to taste her cake!


















After testing it out Bonnie Kay decided to dive right in!















Molly Margaret was a little unsure...

















Molly Margaret says enough...it's my party and I'll cry if I want to!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home