The Kanner's

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Our Lucky Charms

We hope that all of you had a very Happy St. Patrick's Day!

As I was getting the Girls dressed for the day I realized that they had nothing in their closet that was green.....almost everthing that they own is pink. It kind of reminded me of the wedding in Steel Magnolias when Julia Roberts exclaims that her wedding colors are blush and bashful! Anyway I was about to give up when I remembered that a friend of mine made the girls some adorable ribbon trimmed socks with matching hair bows and yes, one of the matching sets was done in green and white gingham...Perfect!

Check out our Little Lucky Charms!

Also please note their hair bows...Bonnie Kay and Molly Margaret have always done headbands, but this was the first time I was able to get a hair bow to stay in their hair for more than 2.8 seconds!

Don't they just look like such big girls in their hair bows and jeans!?!?!











































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home