The Kanner's

Monday, September 22, 2008

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream.....

Homemade peach ice cream that is!!!


This Summer Grandma Sallye and Addie went on an adventure for some sweet Georgia peaches and they were kind enough to share some of them with us. We decided to use our share of the peaches to make one of our summertime favorites, homemade peach ice cream!

Bonnie Kay and Molly Margaret were Mommy's assistants!
The Girls kept going back to check on the progress....they wanted to be sure it was just right!



Good things take time, but Bonnie Kay and Molly Margaret were getting a little impatient, so I decided to put them to work!
They had a blast helping me water our plants on the porch.
Actually, I don't what got watered more, the plants, or Bonnie Kay and Molly Margaret, but they had fun and that's all that matters!
I love this look....."what do you mean, the ice cream isn't ready yet...."
She's on a mission!
Now, finally, what we've been waiting for!!
Bonnie Kay couldn't eat it fast enough!
Molly Margaret thought it was just delicious!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are, quite frankly, the cutest pair of cuties I've ever laid eyes on! So precious! (We forgot to make ice cream this summer! ACK!)

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home