The Kanner's

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Cutie Pies!

There isn't really any reason for this post, other than to share a few cute photos of our little sweeties!!


Both of the Girls love tennis balls! They are the perfect size for their little hands! I was very excited when I found these pink ones for them to play with!
Who knows, maybe they will be the next Venus and Serena!

Here's Bonnie Kay getting ready to take the court!


and Miss Molly Margaret being adorable as always!!



These were taken at a cookout at my cousins house a few weeks ago.
Bonnie Kay decided to plop down in front of the bar for a much needed a juice break!


Molly Margaret on the move!
This was definitely not a tennis ball!!


As I said, no real reason for this post, but who needs a reason with this adorable little duo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home