Visit to Santa and the Pink Pig
Bonnie Kay and Molly Margaret were less than thrilled to visit with Santa this year!
These photos are priceless and say it all!!!

I think Santa had to go and feed his reindeer once Bonnie Kay and Molly Margaret were done with him!

Once the Girls calmed down from their traumatic visit with Santa we headed up to ride the Pink Pig.
This is a tradition my Mom used to do with Davina and I when we were little, when the Pink Pig was downtown on top of Rich's.
Davina has always carried Addie and last year we took Bonnie Kay and Molly Margaret for their first time, although I'm sure they don't remember it.
Bonnie Kay and Molly Margaret were very excited about their second visit to the Pink Pig! They loved it....much more than they loved visiting with Santa!
Molly Margaret and Daddy waiting for their turn!
Molly Margaret thought she better check him out before climbing aboard!
Mommy, Bonnie Kay and Addie

Addie is an old pro when it comes to the Pink Pig, she knew just what to do!
I love the way Bonnie Kay is holding on to the side of the car....like she was really about to go for a spin!!

Once we were done both Bonnie Kay and Molly Margaret waved and said "bye pig...night night pig" over and over again, all the way out of the mall until we pulled out of the parking lot and the Pink Pig was no longer in sight!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home