Sesame Street Live
A couple of weeks ago Bonnie Kay and Molly Margaret got to go to their first big show! The Girls love Sesame Street, and I do too! We watch it together almost everyday!
Taking the Girls to see Sesame Street Live was kind of a last minute decision.
I had seen the commercial several weeks ago that it was coming to town, but I had completely forgotten about it. The Friday morning before we went I was getting Bonnie Kay and Molly Margaret ready to go run errands when the commercial came on again. Both of the Girls started pointing to the TV screaming "Melmo....Melmo, Mommy..... Melmo!!!" That would be Elmo if you're a little confused!
They were so excited, they knew something was up, this was not a commercial for the Sesame Street that they watch on TV. I tuned in to get the dates that it would be in town and low and behold it was that very weekend! I called Scott at work so he could hear Bonnie Kay and Molly Margaret's excitement and it was decided then and there that we must get tickets!
We went to the Sunday afternoon show. We weren't sure how the Girls would do with the lights, noise, giant characters, etc. but they loved every minute of it and sat through the entire show! They were so happy to see all of their friends from Sesame Street!
Here are two very excited little girls!
I love Bonnie Kay's expression....I guess that's what a bag of cotton candy will do to you!
Molly Margaret couldn't take her eyes off the stage!
She was sitting with me when Oscar made his debut and she looked at me and said "Grouch"! It was too sweet and kind of shocked me all at the same time. The only character I've ever really heard them speak of is of course Elmo! At times they will jabber about Bert & Ernie and "Birdie" (Big Bird).
When we watch Sesame Street at home they love it when Prairie Dawn sings and plays her piano, it usually gets them dancing! So they were excited to see her live too!


Here are the Girls sporting their very first official Concert T!! It's quickly become one of their top picks for sleepwear!








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home