Happy New Year
In college Becky and I began celebrating New Years Eve together. We've missed a couple here and there, but for the most part it's become somewhat of a tradition. Over the years our celebrations have gotten somewhat low key. Partly because we're older, have kids, and in the words of Toby Keith, "I ain't as good as I once was..."
Bonnie Kay and Molly Margaret all dressed up! These Girls are a party waiting to happen!
As soon as Scott got home from work we headed over to the Gore's.
As always, McKinley, Bonnie Kay and Molly Margaret provided the entertainment!
It was soon time to bundle up and head outside for the Fireworks Extravaganza that Becky's neighbors put on every year!
Of course tiaras are the perfect accent to any Winter hat!!
I love this photo....the last New Years spent as "Gore Party of 3"!!
What a way to ring in the New Year, close to home with close friends!
Thanks guys for having us over and celebrating with us once again!
Of course on New Years Day you have to eat the traditional peas and greens! This happens to be one of my most favorite meals of the year and Bonnie Kay and Molly Margaret really seem to enjoy it as well!


Davina, Danny and Addie came over to eat with us, so after dinner we bundled up once again and went outside for a few leftover sparklers.
Happy 2009 Everyone!!














0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home