The Kanner's

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A Visit To Santa

Davina, Scott, and I took Bonnie Kay, Molly Margaret, and Addie to see Santa and ride the Pink Pig at Lenox Square. Addie, she's an old pro at this Santa thing, but we weren't too sure how Bonnie Kay and Molly Margaret would react. As you can see, they were completely amazed by him!
Addie whispers a secret....


After visiting with Santa it was off to the Pink Pig! Riding the Pink Pig has been a family tradition for me for as long as I can remember, so I could not wait for Bonnie Kay and Molly Margaret to ride for the first time! All of the girls did so well that Scott agreed to take all 3 of them off of our hands so Davina and I could get a little shopping in. Scott and the little ones hit the Varisty, while Davina and I hit the mall!
Off to the Varsity....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home