Scott's Birthday




This year we celebrated Scott's birthday by having one of his favorite dinners at home with the family. We began the evening with a few snacks, and just as everyone was arriving I managed to set the smoke alarm off! Artichoke dip spilled over in the oven and caused a little oven fire! I'm typically a pretty good cook, but I haven't lived that one down! Once the smoke cleared and the snacks were eaten we moved on to the Chili, which is Scott's favorite and then the cake...my favorite! Bonnie Kay and Molly Margaret were very excited about the gifts, at least their gift for their Daddy. They surprised him by having their pictures made, which turned out great! (I'll have to try and post those later on) They were by far his favorite gift! The next morning, Scott, Jon and myself loaded up and headed to Talladega for a camping, race filled weekend. The race was actually on Scott's birthday, so he was super excited about that! We had a great time and the girls loved spending the rest of the weekend with Papa and Cece.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home