Two Year Check-Up
Bonnie Kay and Molly Margaret were such troopers at their two year check-up!
Mommy on the other hand was just a little sad...this was the first time that the Girls were weighed on the big girl scale and measured on the big girl growth chart. I was used to having them sit or lay in the in infant scale and lay out on the exam table for the nurse to get their length, so I really wasn't expecting this visit to be any different! Just another sign that my little angels are growing up!
Both Bonnie Kay and Molly Margaret had a great check up and even handled their shots pretty well. I had the idea to have another nurse come in so both of the girls could receive their shots at the same time. I don't know why we didn't think of this for their earlier vaccinations, because it made things much better on everyone involved!
Even the nurse and Dr. Carter like to keep the Girls in alphabetical order to help keep things straight, so Bonnie Kay went first!
Then it was time for Molly Margaret!
We are so fortunate and thank God every day for our two happy and healthy little gifts from above!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home