The Kanner's

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice.....Twice!

Twice the sugar and twice the spice, w e are having two baby girls....won't that be nice! Everything went great at our appointment yesterday. The Perinatalogist confirmed that we are having twin girls and he is 99% sure that they are identical twins. Our regular doctor told us at first they they were fraternal, but after a closer look from the Perinatalogist he seems to think that they are identical. He said it's a hard call to make and the only way to be 100% certain is to have genetic testing after they are born. He went into detail as to why he seems to think that they are identical, and I'll be glad to explain that to anyone who might be curious, but for now I'll spare other readers the details. Most importantly, both babies are healthy and so is Mom! They are very active, so it was still hard to get good photos of them. We did get some great video footage that they will add to each month. As of now the twins are measuring right on target with my due date. I am currently 19 weeks and 1 twin is measuring 19 weeks 2 days, and the other twin is measuring 19 weeks 4 days. Next week I have an appointment with my regular doctor and I will have another Ultra Sound so you can expect another update from us then! Please continue to think about us and pray for healthy babies and a healthy pregnancy.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

How exciting! Add more stress to my life. How will I ever tell them apart. When you have time I would love to hear about why he thinks they are identical. I just think this is all so amazing any way. God is good! Love ya'll lots! We are still praying for ya'll and of course will continue to.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Nick, Jennifer & Ava said...

How exciting! It's about time Ava get's a few more little girls to play with. We are so excited to hear that all 3 of you are doing wonderful! Keep up the good work, and we'll keep saying our prayers for you and your little angels.

Love-
Jennifer, Nick & Ava

9:29 AM  
Blogger Todd, Amber, Carter, Jackson and Cooper said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you all! Two more little princesses for our family-we are truly blessed! We will definitely keep you all in our prayers! Love,
Todd, Amber, Carter, Jackson and Baby Cooper

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

COngratulations! I am so excited for you and your family! I can not wait to plan a princess party for two! Let me know when you are running low of vitamins! Or, if you need anything else, we are always right around the corner to help you! We love you all very much and you are all very special to us!

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How very Wonderful! Our entire family is so VERY Blessed, with both baby girls and boys!! Even if it's our "other Daughters" who grace our family with girls! We can't wait to meet them and help to show them what a great family they have been born into.We are so excited for all 4 of you, and especially their Granby! Our Love to All of You

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home